I'm starting a blog

Many times, I'm consumed with thoughts...while I walk, rest, run. My inner ramblings beg for release. So here I am, ready to set them forth. Release them unto this page...from hence forth.

So this is where my life is currently at.
- Cuurently working in Customer Service but wanting to move into my field (Psychology)
- Got accepted into an internship for Psychology to begin November (waiting for Embassy interview)
- Starting training to become a triathlete
- Totally in love and planning to marry my girlfriend somewhere in the future


*yeah to my first post :D

1 comments:

Anonymous August 27, 2009 at 5:09 AM  

Looking forward to reading what's on your mind.

Not that I don't know, just that it's sometimes easier to spill onto a blank page.

Welcome to the blogging world :) *shares cookies and milk

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers