So close, oh so close

On Thursday, October 15th, I will finally know if I will be granted a J1 Visa for the Psychology internship programme that I have been accepted into. Last July, I had gone to the embassy and had gotten turned down, mainly because I didn't communicate clearly my work experience in Psychology. This time, I'll be going armed with letters from my professor and also a letter from CIPUSA to reflect that I have the necessary qualifications to be granted the visa. Everyone, has their fingers crossed for me and I want this so very badly. I'm nervous, excited, nervous and anxious. Tomorrow is Wednesday and then we have Thursday. I just want to know, and yes I want good news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers