The week or two that was...

Since February 5 I have not been able to go to swim classes. We have had a record snowstorm with a blizzard in the mix. However, I have done a lottttt of walking, in large part because the closest metro to my house was closed due to the weather. I still have not tested out my bike yet also. Hopefully this weekend that will all change.

So it hasn't been a total loss. I had also mixed in some cardio and core work at home.

This past weekend, as a job coach I worked at the movie theater with the individuals I support. I've never spoken about my job too much, but in short, I'm a job coach working with individuals with developmental/intellectual disabilities providing supporting employment. So the guys I work with are ushers at the movie theater which means I have to help them with their roles and a major part of that is to clean the theaters when the movies end. So needless to say, I get a lot of workout doing stairs drills while I check the rows to ensure they are clean. So I got in 20 hours of exercise this weekend while working...not bad.


Today, however I have a cold. Hopefully, I'll feel well enough to return to my swim classes tomorrow.

So that is the current status. Looking forward to a great week (if I can shake this cold)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers