NFL Season Picks- Week 1

My favourite sport had its season opener on September 10. I've always wanted to pick the games and keep track officially and see how I match up with the experts. So here goes. My pics are in bold. You gotta trust that I really did pick Pittsburg, because I did....come on, who could go against the defending champions?

This year, as is my pic every year for the Super Bowl Champions...I'm bringing the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS!! They'll face the New England Patriots and it will be a re-match with the same results. So ready for Sunday Football...fantasy teams are locked and all is set. Who's ready for some FOOTBALL?!! I AM!!!!!




TEN @ PIT


MIA @ ATL


KC @ BAL


PHI @ CAR


DEN @ CIN


MIN @ CLE


NYJ @ HOU


JAC @ IND


DET @ NO


DAL @ TB


SF @ ARI


WAS @ NYG


STL @ SEA


CHI @ GB


BUF @ NE


SD @ OAK


2 comments:

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

I am ready for some anime and books :D Go Team!

Neisha September 13, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

LOL, ok fair enough. But don't worry, I'll get you jumping and screaming touchdown in no time.

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers