Training Weeks 3 and 4

Training Week 3 went great. Week 4 came to a halt, as I wasn't feeling well. I'm good now, so we're heading right back on track, starting tomorrow morning. I also will be adding a jump rope to my routine, as it's an easy way to get cardio in, while not having to leave home. Perfect mid week when I have work. So things are still going, just somewhat on a low right now.

I found an awesome site though. It gives me everything I need, and I will soon be using one of the training plans there. I just need to be able to run at least 20mins non-stop, and brush up on my swim some. Here's the site though...awesome....loving it! http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers