Training: Week One

August 29th marked the beginning of my quest. I woke at 5.30am. Hmm, what a beautiful quiet morning...I'm a morning person, but I struggled just a bit to get out of bed but aftter a quick pep talk, I was dressed and ready to go. The jog to the hill didn't feel like the greatest idea since my chest was already burning and my legs were ready to give way. But I stuck to it, and the idea was less conforting when I got to the hill and thought of the climb ahead. The idea is slow and steady to build up my endurance and fitness. So meet you at the top! Nice view huh?


The plan was to do the same routine the next day, but frankly my body was telling me to give it a rest...so I spoke to it, and we reached a compromise. So the plan for that day was to work out in the back yard, do some drills for strength training. So I need to work on my pull-ups...I could do ten with ease...now um, well I can only manage about 4. But its okay...I'll get to 10 by next week. Already up from 20 push-ups to 30 so we're getting there.
Last Wednesday's workout was a success. I jogged to the hill and didn't really feel like stopping once...nor did I stop on my way up the hill. Not a bad first week.


1 comments:

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Not a bad first week at all. *proud

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers