Training: Week Two

My weekly Saturday training was postponed. However, it was for a valid reason. I was going on a beach outing with co-workers, so I planned to work on my swim that day. I haven't mentioned, but the swim will be the most challenging part of my triathlon training. Still, I love a challenge and I love to swim...just not great at it....YET lol. So, Saturday went well and I got a great work out, while having lots of fun.





I took Sunday off, and since I didn't have work Monday, I went hiking/jogging that day instead. So up again 5.45 am and ready to roll. I was feeling some tightness in my thighs but I was going to push through. Got to the hill, hiking up and my gosh...my ass was feeling it. I kept my goal in mind;"To the top, to the top" was my mantra. Excellent work out still...the pain even felt good...I so love working out.





Ok, so Wednesday, I decided to mix it up a little...something more challenging, shall we? Today was jogging...along with the road...the aim is to be able to run 30mins straight by the end of November. So I got going, and I realised that it wasn't as easy as I thought. First run was to get warmed up...stopped by the wayside...and stretched all those muscles...and then off I went again. Body feeling good...or so I tried to convince myself. Honestly though, my legs were getting heavy, my heart was racing and I was dripping...and that was after 6 mins! So all in all, I did an 8min run, then a 6mins and another 6mins...so thats my starting point.



Training week two is now locked...and ready for week Three!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers