Who's that?


Oh my goodness. I can't imagine that Caster Semenya really likes this new look. While, she is quoted as saying she likes it, I really wonder. For her sake, I hope she doesn't mind. She's only 18, and there is nothing wrong if she wishes to explore herself. Way to go for her...again if she's for it.



This just makes me look back at my own life, and the pressures I've faced to 'fit' in to the stereotypical female role. At the start of this year, I went on a quest to 'update' my wardrobe, and ended up buying a few new pairs of work shoes. Now, they only bring me bouts of embarrassment, and consternation when I put them on. Thank goodness, I'm back to my full senses, have ditched those and bought something I think is very much sensible to me.


Of course, the saleswoman at the store had to remind me that I'm buying a male shoe, as if I'm asking her for the money. Well, I happily bought my shoe and gosh, do I feel better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers