Got my mind on Triathlon and Triathlon on my mind!

Most of my thoughts, when it comes to self-improvement are centered around triathlon. I'm pretty focused right now on making this work and competing in my first triathlon this year. I've begun buying my gears. I have now joined the DC Tri Club. Today is my first meeting/get-together for triathlon and will be meeting members of the club at their annual party...

Got my swim gears and ready to dive in some water and freestyle. The DC Tri Club is terrific and quite resourceful. They have a New Triathlete programme, which I'm hoping to get in as well. They're informational meeting is later this month, so that's on my agenda as well.

Oh yeah!! If you can't tell...i'm excited!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I couldn't tell actually :P

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers