Swim Lesson #2- Takoma

On Thursday, I had my second lesson. I'm trying to remain patient while I learn to breathe. I kept gulping water instead of air, and other times while my mouth is agape I don't even breathe at all. If I should evaluate myself fairly, it wasn't that bad. I'm having the same difficulties as the others, except one woman who is progressing a bit faster.

I stayed back for an extra 40mins, after the end of the class to practice more and see if I could get it. I want to get the breathing down so badly. I have to coach myself to relax and let it come to me. So I practiced, and practiced and practiced some more. I got some helpful tips from another coach who was just helping some of us out. I tried them, and I improved marginally.

My next class is Tuesday, but I'll be going back to practice on Monday so let's see how that goes. Hoping for further progress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers