I can swim laps, finally!


Yesterday, I went to the pool with the intention of putting it all together, and just do it! I knew what I needed to do. I've been practicing since January to do it and since its almost 3mnths from my big race, I figured I'm bound to have a breakthrough soon! But, no pressure...I just went relaxed and excited.

I did my regular warm-ups and then I just went for it. The next thing I know, I'm touching the wall on the opposite end of the pool. I did it, but I didn't want to get too excited yet, so I wanted to see if I could duplicate it. And I did, again and again and again!!

I felt such exhilaration at my accomplishment. This meant, I could do it. This meant my time and effort was beginning to pay off. Now, I can hardly wait to go back to the pool. I'll sneak a quick workout either this evening, or on Sunday

1 comments:

Tri Becca March 22, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

YAY! I am so... proud of you! I love when we finally see the results of all the hard work that we put in! Congrats!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers