Summary of past few days and the week to come

Saturday: Biked total of 26 miles.

Sunday: REST

Monday (today) : swim 8 sets of 2 laps (4lengths each) with about one minute rest in between.
Today's swim showed even more progression, thanks to Adrian, one of the lifeguards who gave me this drill to do. When he told me to do 2 laps, almost non-stop, I was wondering if I would be able to make it. However, I figured I would just go for it and see how it went. I used a pull buoy, placed between my leg, and simply used arm movements and rotated my body.
I'm getting it, and I'm so excited.


The rest of the week

Tuesday: Swim coaching - 45mins
Wednesday: Run - 3 miles (maintain 12min mile or less)
Thursday: Swim - 1 hour
Friday: Run - 3 miles (maintain 12min mile or less
Saturday: Bike - 1 hour
Sunday: Bike - 1 hour

Monday: REST

2 comments:

Tri Becca March 23, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I'm SO happy that you are progressing well! Your week of training sounds SOLID. Keep up the good work Neisha!! I'm proud of you.

Anonymous March 27, 2010 at 2:15 AM  

Go baby!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers