The week in review

Well technically, we'll be starting with yesterday. I didn't do any training from Tuesday evening to Monday, so one entire week. It was my birthday weekend, and well I was enjoying it to the max. Yai to 25.

Yesterday however, I had my first swim lesson with my coach at 1pm and then by 4 I was rolling out with Rebecca for a bike ride. We rode 8 miles together, and it was alright. We couldn't flow as we wanted to, as the bike trail also crossed roadways at certain sections. But, all in all, it was a good experience.

Today, I ran 30mins, for 2.5 miles. I wanted to complete 3 miles in 30 mins to stick to my 10min mile, but that didn't work out. But its fine, as I'm sticking to my training plan.

Tomorrow, I swim again and hope to make some significant progress there.

2 comments:

Tri Becca March 17, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Only a 1/2 mile short!! You can do it next time! I hope swimming goes well for you on tomorrow!!

Neisha March 19, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

Yeah, thanks. I could have continued but it wouldn't have been in my 30min plan, and plus I had work so couldn't stay longer.

Swimming went awesome!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Too much to tell. Summary- 24, lesbian, passionate, perfectionist, semi-serious...

Followers